Fans of the original Tennis World Tour on Switch can now prepare for a second round of court-slamming action!
Tennis World Tour Roland-Garros Edition will be hitting Nintendo Switch on 20 May 2019, according to Maximum Games. This updated release contains new players and locations from The French Open, along with an all-new online play feature.
Check out the reveal trailer and more details below.
Take on the role of a tennis star in Tennis World Tour Roland-Garros EditionTennis World Tour Roland-Garros Edition provides an optimized playing experience and even more content. On all types of surfaces, and especially on the legendary clay courts of Roland-Garros, players take on the biggest stars in world tennis, such as Rafael Nadal, Roger Federer and Gaël Monfils.Tennis World Tour Roland-Garros Edition is the complete game, and includes:
- 32 of the world’s best players, including Roger Federer, Rafael Nadal, Stan Wawrinka, Kristina Mladenovic and legends Andre Agassi and John McEnroe
- Over 21 courts of every surface type, including the new main courts at Roland-Garros: Philippe-Chatrier, Suzanne-Lenglen and Simonne-Mathieu. Tennis World Tour Roland-Garros Edition gives players the chance to be the first to play on these courts in their finished state
- The central court at the Mutua Madrid Open: “La Caja Magica”
- A career mode that realistically simulates a player’s career, with training, matches, qualifications and more
- A new customization tool to create your own player from the ground up
- An online mode with a Leaderboard and private matches