Looking for more cartoonish shooters to fill your weekend or entertain your friends? Keep an eye out for this upcoming title!
Tri-Heart Interactive has confirmed that their multiplayer party shooter The Otterman Empire will be hitting Nintendo Switch on 2 July 2020. The game sees players taking up watery weapons in a co-op/solo campaign against evil forces, or sticking it to each other in hectic versus battles!
Check out the official trailer for the game below, along with more details:
Today Tri-Heart Interactive are excited to announce that their action-packed multiplayer, The Otterman Empire, will be flying onto Steam, Nintendo Switch and Xbox One July 2nd, 2020 and is available to pre-order now. Players on Steam will be able to enjoy online multiplayer action with Steam Remote Play from July 2nd, with console compatibility coming soon.
The Otterman Empire offers a truly unique blend of campaign, collaboration and competition for one to four players, and with rapidly-switching objectives and multiple game modes – no two games are ever the same!
Select your otter, choose your jetpack, prepare your water gun, and then customize it all! Challenge your friends in explosive and frenzied two-minute rounds, each with randomly-generated objectives and supply drops to keep you on your toes. Team up or fly solo to stop the otterly evil, Tiko from destroying the entire empire. Jet-off across the galaxy and stop his deranged experiments from wreaking havoc in otterspace!
- Unique combination of competition and collaboration which delivers a range of challenges with unpredictable outcomes.
- Team up with up to four players in a chaotic, couch co-op campaign or test your friendship and go ‘t.o.e to t.o.e’ in our competitive, versus mode!
- Rapidly changing game modes, two- minute rounds and environmental hazards designed to create otter chaos.
- Eight dynamic local multiplayer modes including the fast-paced, Squiditch, explosive Detonator and sharp-shooting Target Practice.
- Eight lush and detailed planets including the huge volcanic base station, Fishmonger Base, the technological playground, Ottopolis and the beautiful overgrown temples of Lontra.
The Otterman Empire is available to pre-order now on Steam, Xbox One and Nintendo Switch and will be launching on all platforms on July 2nd, 2020. Find out more at https://www.theottermanempiregame.com/