Pokemon fans in Japan will soon be able to don some stylish new Pokemon on their fingers, ears, and neck!
The Pokemon Company is now collaborating with Brough Superior Co. Ltd. to produce a new line-up of Palnart Poc Pokemon accessories. In particular, the line-up will include rings, earrings, brooches, and necklaces that feature Espeon, Umbreon, Budew, Wooper, Poliwag, Charmander, Pachirisu, and Dragonair.
These products will launch on 28 April 2021 within Japan. There are currently no plans to release them for international sale.
Nevertheless, here’s a closer look at what’s on offer below:
- Poliwag and Wooper Piercing: 3,960 yen (tax included)
- Pachirisu Piercings: 4,400 yen (tax included)
- Dragonair Necklace: 3,960 yen (tax included)
- Dragonair Necklace: 4,070 yen (tax included)
- Dragonair Ring: 4,180 yen (tax included)
- Budew Ring: 4,070 yen (tax included)
- Espeon brooch: 4,730 yen (tax included)
- Umbreon brooch: 4,400 yen (tax included)