Three listings from a Brazilian ratings board have revealed that THQ Nordic may have plans to port three new games to the Nintendo Switch.
The games are: Deponia Doomsday, The Book of Unwritten Tales 2, and The Raven Remastered.
For the those unfamiliar with these games, you may check out their descriptions below:
One fateful night, Rufus awakes from a haunting nightmare: he sacrificed himself to save Deponia. But at what price? Elysium, the floating city crash-landed on the planet. As the last surviving Deponian, he fought savage fewlocks, but in the end, there was only one way out: He had to blow up Deponia! And… He grew a mustache.
Of course he realized that these gruesome events -especially the mustache part- had to be prevented from ever happening. Deponia and his well-shaved face had to survive!
But was this really just a dream? With the help of McChronicle, a quirky temporal scientist, who discovered strange time-anomalies, Rufus discovers that some time travelers from the future carelessly parked their time machine in his neighborhood. Just imagine if this amazing technology would fall into the wrong hands!
Dive right into this frantic sequel of the Deponia cult-trilogy and join the chaotic anti-hero Rufus on his most peculiar adventure. Even without knowing the previous installment, the hilarity of Deponia Doomsday will have you cracking smiles and burst with laughter.
Get enthralled by the bizarre humor and the uniquely designed world and enjoy the largest and longest Deponia adventure of all time.
• A new installment of the award-winning Deponia Series
• Epic adventure gameplay
• Unique hand-drawn comic style
• Familiar faces and more than 70 new crazy characters featuring the whacky humor you love so much
• Turn back time and see a new spin on the junk-planet’s history
• Platypus-tastic action
• Junk meets decadence: playable levels on Deponia and Elysium
• Discover the lush flora and fauna of Deponia
Every world needs its heroes. However unlikely they may seem. Join Wilbur, Ivo, Nate and Critter in another classic point-and-click adventure in the wicked world of Aventásia. Help them fulfill their destiny. A destiny as yet unwritten.
A few years have passed since our heroes heroically defeated the arch-witch Mortroga. And their lives, like the lives of most people in Aventásia, are still in turmoil. The War of the Two Towers is over, but the wounds it left upon the land are still bleeding.
The gnome Wilbur Weathervane is struggling with his new job as a teacher at the reopened School for Wizardry and Witchcraft. His magic wand is having a mind of its own and an assassination plot against the arch-mage overshadows the first democratic elections in Seastone.
Faced with political intrigues that threaten the delicate balance of peace, Wilbur is in dire need of his old friends. But the elf princess Ivo and the adventurer Nate have, after a brief romantic interlude, gone their separate ways.
Ivo has returned to her gilded cage in the elf kingdom, overprotected by her controlling mother.
Nate along with his trusty companion Critter has been taken prisoner on the flying island of his arch-enemy the Red Pirate.
But fate does not rest. A darkness has fallen upon the land, or rather, a pinkness. A magic force is turning mighty beasts into fluffy plush puppies and towering castles into oversized dollhouses. Can Aventásia be saved?
- A new adventure from KING Art, the creators of The Book of Unwritten Tales, The Critter Chronicles and The Raven – Legacy of a Master Thief
- A fantasy story with over 20 hours of pointing and clicking
- The trademark BoUT-humor, lovingly spoofing LotR, Game of Thrones, Harry Potter, Discworld, The Hobbit, WoW and more
- Hundreds of weird, yet oddly logical puzzles
- The well-proven “Multi-Character-Gameplay”
- The established four playable characters Wilbur, Nate, Ivo and Critter
- An ensemble of quirky characters, both well-established and brand-new
- Projection Mapping technology unites the merits of 2D and 3D styles and technique
- An epic soundtrack with all the classics and many new compositions
Thanks to the support of our fans on Kickstarter, The Book of Unwritten Tales 2 features:
- Optional Side-Quests: Similar to RPGs the game features optional puzzle chains aside the main puzzles, that you can choose to solve, but don´t have to
- Extra Outfits: For solving side-quests you not only receive achievements, but also unique outfits that the playable characters can equip
- Orchestra recordings: For the first time most of Benny Oschmann´s much-loved score for the game was recorded with a live orchestra
The Raven Remastered is a full graphical remaster of the classic whodunit adventure that lets you explore a thrilling crime story through the eyes of multiple characters.
London, 1964. An ancient ruby is stolen from the British Museum. At the crime scene: a raven feather. Is somebody trying to follow in the footsteps of The Raven, the legendary master thief who disappeared years before?
Constable Anton Jakob Zellner finds himself in the middle of the kind of murder mystery he so far only knew from reading his favourite crime novels. Nothing is what it seems. Everyone has something to hide. And the Raven is always one step ahead…
- A classic whodunit adventure from KING Art, the creators of the Book of Unwritten Tales-series
- Experience a thrilling crime story through the eyes of multiple characters
- Classic murder mystery locations, from a train in the Swiss alps, to a majestic cruise ship and the Cairo Museum
- High quality voice acting from a compelling cast of quirky characters
- Fully remastered animations, lighting and hair in full HD resolution