THQ Nordic has officially confirmed they’re bringing Titan Quest to Nintendo Switch in 2018.
While the PS4 and Xbox One versions will launch on March 20 along with a set of Collector’s Editions, THQ Nordic says more information will be revealed on the Switch version once development is complete. The Switch version will launch at both retail and on the eShop.
You can find a trailer and more information below.
- Explore the Ancient World – Unlock arcane mysteries as you journey to legendary locations
- Conquer Monsters of Legend – Battle mythical beasts in a story-driven campaign that will determine the fate of all existence
- Highly Customizable Characters – Build and customize your characters with 28 classes and over 1000 pieces of unique and legendary items to create the ultimate champion
- Online Multiplayer Gameplay – Challenge others to experience the story in fast-action, 2-6 player online cooperative gameplay
- Console controls & UI – Tailor made UI and controls for a perfect ARPG experience using a gamepad
- Remastered graphics – Fully reworked textures for an up to date Titan Quest experience
English Game Audio & Game Text French Game Audio & Game Text German Game Audio & Game Text Russian Game Audio & Game Text Italian Game Text Only Polish Game Text Only Spanish Game Text Only Chinese (Simplified) Game Text Only Korean Game Text Only Japanese Game Text Only