After some delays, Treasure Stack is finally launching for Nintendo Switch!
The creative block puzzle title will be hitting the Switch eShop on 1 March 2019, for $19.99 USD. Charge headlong into this blend of platforming and puzzles, or make rivals out of your friends and family in intense versus battles.
In case you missed it previously, here’s the game’s original reveal trailer.
Treasure Stack fuses falling block puzzle mechanics with platformer elements to create a gameplay experience unlike anything you’ve played before. Use your platforming skills to navigate the play field, snatch falling blocks with the grappling hook, and stack them to create matches! Test your skills in Challenge mode, compete with friends in Local Versus mode, or jump into Online Versus and battle head to head!
- Cross-Platform competitive online multiplayer featuring season-based rankings.
- Over a hundred unlockable cosmetic player customizations.
- Robust HD Rumble Support. See, hear, and FEEL Treasure Stack’s iconic grappling hook, power-up blocks, and a variety of other in-game interactions.
- Stack anywhere, anytime, with anyone!
- Handheld (Joy-Cons attached) – Single Player Challenge mode, Online Versus
- Tabletop (Joy-Cons detached) – Single Player Challenge Mode, Online Versus, 2-player local Versus (1 Joy-Con per player)
- Docked – Single Player Challenge mode, 2-4 player local Versus, Online Versus