Frozenbyte has announced the first three Trine games are coming to Nintendo Switch, starting with Trine Enchanted Edition.
All three Trine games are being ported by Barcelona-based studio BlitWorks. Trine Enchanted Edition is now available on the Nintendo eShop for $14.99 / € 14.99 / £ 13.49 in North America and Europe. Trine 2: Complete Story and Trine 3: The Artifacts of Power will be followed soon after, with exact release dates announced in the future.
Check out the launch trailer and details below.
Frozenbyte, together with GameTrust announced today that the beautiful puzzle-platforming Trine games are coming to Nintendo Switch™. The quest begins with Trine Enchanted Edition, available on Nintendo eShop today in North America and Europe for a price of $14.99 / € 14.99 / £ 13.49.
Trine 2: Complete Story and Trine 3: The Artifacts of Power are coming to Nintendo Switch soon after, with exact release dates still to be announced. All the Trine trilogy conversions are being worked on by the experienced Barcelona-based studio BlitWorks.
Trine Enchanted Edition is the origin story for the three unlikely heroes of Trine – Amadeus the Wizard, Pontius the Knight, and Zoya the Thief.
Spellbound by the magical object Trine, the heroes must join forces to overcome obstacles and puzzles in a fully interactive physics-based world, battle the undead and their minions, and restore balance to the kingdom.
- Action and platforming in a fantasy fairytale world, featuring 15 breathtaking levels full of dangerous enemies, hazards, and physics-based puzzles
- Origin story for the 3 heroes – Amadeus the Wizard, Pontius the Knight, and Zoya the Thief, each with their own skills and unique abilities
- Solve challenges and puzzles in many different ways by combining the characters’ abilities, and come up with creative solutions never seen before!
- Online and local co-op multiplayer for up to three playersQuick Facts:
- Price: $14.99 / € 14.99 / £13.49
- 1080p/30fps docked, 720p/30fps handheld mode
- 1-3 players, local co-op, online co-op and local wireless co-op supported