Turbo Pug creator Daniel Steer has announced on Twitter that he’s bringing Turbo Pug DX to Nintendo Switch.
Turbo Pug DX is an enhanced version of the original Turbo Pug game with exclusive content. More details will be out in the future. Here’s more info on the original game from Steam:
- Random, procedurally generated levels.
- Random weather
- Get pug points by running as far as you can without dying and by collecting super shiny Pug coins.
- World Leaderboards! Run further than your friends and other Steam users, be top of the leaderboards and win real prizes! (Prizes include things like Steam keys, Steam gift cards etc)
- A cute-awesome soundtrack featuring real life doggies!
- Unlock new costumes for your pug and new characters. Each with special traits that change how your character runs, jumps and falls.
— Daniel Steer (@DanPlanetTerra) January 3, 2018