A new glitch has been discovered in Super Smash Bros. Ultimate which allows players to turn all the fighters into dark silhouettes.
The glitch requires player one to have a Nintendo Switch Pro Controller and player two to use a third party controller that does not support the gyroscope. After performing a few steps, you’ll be able to recreate the glitch on your own.
Check out the glitch and instructions below:
1. Make the Nintendo Switch Pro Controller the first player and the third party controller the second player in the Controllers menu (can be accessed via Home Menu).
2. Open Super Smash Bros. Ultimate and begin a Sudden Death match. Pick any character and stage with the third party controller.
3. Once the match starts, return to the Home Menu and go to the Controllers menu.
4. Change the order of the controllers and give the first player the third party controller.
5. Return to the game and you’ll be asked to select your fighter with the controller you are using. Use the third party controller to select your fighter.
6. Back in the game, pause and press down on the right control/Joystick. This will turn the screen blue or black. Press it again to see the glitch