Swedish indie studio Retroid has announced the release date for Wunderling.
Wunderling will be released on March 5, 2020 via Nintendo Switch eShop for USD14.99.
Check out the trailer and details:
We’re happy to announce that the long-awaited 2D platformer Wunderlingwill be arriving on the Nintendo Switch and Steam soon after PAX East – on Thursday, March 5!
Set in a world where the player is not the hero but a low-level video game goon who has just unlocked the ability to jump, Wunderling features impeccable pixel art, non-stop action, and a memorable soundtrack by Ratvader (Oscar Sidoff Rydelius).
- Jump between platforms and solve puzzles with one hand!
- Discover a hidden treasure in each stage.
- Unlock hidden Wunder-moves like “Boost” and “Wall-Jump”!
- Enjoy beautiful bite-sized pixel art.
- Laugh out loud with an original story by Alex Faciane (The Completionist/Super Beard Bros.)!
- Listen to a nostalgic soundtrack by Ratvader (Oscar Sidoff Rydelius) of Else Heart.Break(), Anthill (Nintendo Switch), and Kenshō fame.
- Track down the hero: In Wunderling, YOU’RE the boss!