YesOJO has announced a range of new products at Tokyo Game Show 2018, introducing 3 new products. The three products, a Dedicated Portable Speaker for the Nintendo Switch, an improved OJO Projector mini, and a new Gatito Wireless Controller.
Touted as the World’s First Portable Speaker for the Nintendo Switch, players can enjoy higher fidelity music while on the go with the Switch. Not just that, the Portable Speaker can also charge the Nintendo Switch, giving it two more full charges to the console. The Portable Speaker will be heading to Indiegogo in early 2019
On top of that YesOJO also created a smaller, more compact version of the hot-selling OJO Switch projector. The Projector mini will feature the latest projection technology at a smaller package, but yet still be able to charge your Switch two times more. The projector mini will go on sale later this year.
Going into the controller market, YesOJO also announced the Gatito Wireless Control for the Nintendo Switch. The Gatito Wireless control will last 10 hours on a single charge and will come with six-axis gyro support, dual vibrations, and turbo-mode.
YesOJO announces range of new products at Tokyo Game Show 2018
- World’s First Dedicated Portable Speaker for Nintendo Switch – crowdfunding early 2019
- OJO mini – available end of 2018
- Gatito – Wireless Switch Controller- Available now!
TOKYO, JAPAN: – 09.21.18: Gaming device and accessory company YesOJO have today announced the a slew of new products. Including the first portable speaker for Nintendo Switch, OJO projector mini and the Gatito Wireless controller
The World’s First Portable Speaker for the Nintendo Switch
- Play your Switch in TableTop mode and experience rich audio quality with a deep resounding base
- Acts as a plug & play doc for your Switch and a bluetooth Speaker for your other devices
- Expert cooling system for the Switch console
- Will allow 8 – 12 hours playing time on a single charge
- Speaker dock will also charge the Switch when connected to mains power supply
- Can also act as a power bank, giving 8 hours play time or two full charges to the Switch console
- Coming to Indiegogo in early 2019
OJO Projector mini
- All the fun of the it’s big brother OJO, the ultimate accessory for Nintendo Switch at a lower prices and smaller size
- Play your Switch anywhere in rich 480p definition, at 200 ANSI Lumens and it will even charge your Switch twice on one charge
- Utilising the latest projection technology from Texas Instruments OJO projects its image at high-quality HD image at a screen size of 30 – 120 inches
- Available at the end of 2018
Gatito Wireless Control for Nintendo Switch
- YesOJO Gatito Wireless pro-controller for Nintendo Switch last for 10 hours on a single charge
- Six-axis gyro support, bluetooth compatible, dual vibrations and turbo-mode
- Also compatible with PC
YesOJOwas founded in 2017, headquartered in Hong Kong, YesOJO aims to extend the fun of gaming with Nintendo Switch with its wide range of accessories. YesOJO believes the fun of gaming is a universally understood across cultures.
YesOJO’s flagship product the OJO projector Mk. 1 launched to critical acclaim earlier in 2018
YesOJO is an international company it is to open formal offices in London and Tokyo next month to better support sales and marketing activity in those geographies.
Jason Gui, CEO of YesOJO stated on the new products unveiled at TGS: “We’re continually impressed by the versatility of the Switch and all the fun it can offer. We want to support gamers in whatever what we can and help them extend the fun of games wherever they are and no matter their interest. The Switch has shifted the paradigm when people think of gaming on the go and at home. We’re doing the same with gaming accessories and devices.”