Amazon Germany has put up a listing for Yonder: The Cloud Catcher Chronicles for Nintendo Switch.
Yonder: The Cloud Catcher Chronicles is an open world adventure game released in 2017 on PS4 and Xbox One. Players can customize their character, choose their jobs, trade and craft items, and much more.
Have a look at the trailer and more info below.
- A vibrant open world full of things to discover and places to explore.
- Set your own pace; trail-blaze across the world or settle down for a spot of quiet fishing and farming.
- Extensive character customization.
- Master professions like carpenter, chef, tailor and more to help the residents of Gemea.
- Craft and trade items to solve puzzles as you banish the murk from the island.
- Befriend and adopt endearing creatures.
- Build and harvest multiple farms across 8 diverse biomes, ranging from grasslands through dense forest, Caribbean tropics and more.
- Set in a welcoming world you’ll want to visit again and again
- Multiple creative routes to achieve objectives.
- A dynamic living world – seasonal changes affect routes, animals migrate, day/night and evolving weather conditions affect the world.
- Spend time doing what you want: fishing, farming, crafting, questing, picking up rocks. It’s all up to you!