Motion Twin has released a new update for Dead Cells on Nintendo Switch.
After installing the update, players will have the option to revert to 30 frames per second. The reason why this option was added is due to some issues with the game running at 60 frames per second. This is meant to be a stop gap measure, so once the issues in 60 FPS are fixed they will release a new update for it.
Here are the full patch notes:
– option to revert to 30FPS
– choose to use a pixel font that was popular with PC players
– daily challenge counter has been fixed
– ability to rebind the button for “Leave/Get back in body”
– changed the way the music is loaded in the game to fix lag
– camera should no longer go flying off due to lag
– various bugs/glitches fixed