Looking for a fun yet effective way to destroy those calories?
505 Games have revealed that Zumba: Burn It Up! will be heading to North America on 19 November 2019, and to Europe on 22 November 2o19. Physical and digital versions will be available at $39.99 USD – with more than 30 songs for players to jam and exercise to!
Check out the reveal trailer and press release below.
Zumba Burn it Up! invites dance enthusiasts of all ages and levels to join the fitness fun with high-energy choreography to over 30 hip-shaking jams, including chart-topping hits from Cardi B, Bad Bunny & J Balvin, Ciara, Steve Aoki, Daddy Yankee, Play-N-Skillz & Elvis Crespo, Bomba Estéreo and DJ Ricky Luna ft. Nando Boom & Hisatomi and accompanied by a catalog of heart-pounding Zumba originals guaranteed to get the party started.
Using the Nintendo Switch Joy-Con controllers to track movement, Zumba Burn it Up! rewards dancers for their energy and flair, encouraging players to ‘be a little extra’ no matter where they are. Dancers will follow real-life superstar Zumba instructors on-screen across three exhilarating game modes: ‘Single Song,’ ‘Full Class’ (offered in short, medium and long sessions) and ‘Fitness Party’, accommodating up to 4 dancers in Single Song and Full Class.
Zumba Burn it Up! is developed by Kuju Games (Guitar Hero Live) and is complete with a variety of vivacious features including:
- Over 30 Songs: Dance to today’s top hits and pulsating Zumba® original tracks, guaranteed to get you moving.
- Choose Your Dance Style: Pick the intensity of your workout with a choice of fresh new choreography and classic favorites including exhilarating dance styles from around the world.
- Superstar Instructors: Learn from the best! Real-life superstar instructors keep you motivated and on track.
- Stunning Live-Action Visuals: Keep it cool in stylish locations with stunning live-action visuals that respond to how you play and reward your efforts.
- Workout on the Move: Workout at home or on-the-go! No excuses – now you can fit in your favorite dance-fitness class anytime, anywhere.
- Spark the Dance Party: Up to 4 players can join the fun!
- Real Fitness Results: Choose from 30 classes that suit your fitness levels, set personal goals and share your achievements with friends.
Zumba Burn it Up! is fully supported on Nintendo Switch in docked and tabletop mode. Nintendo Switch Lite owners can enjoy Zumba Burn it Up! in tabletop mode by using detached Joy-Con controllers, sold separately.