In a surprise announcement, Japanese publisher Idea Factory has teased 13 new games for Nintendo Switch!
The reveal just happened at Otomate Party 2018. While most of the announced games appear to be Japanese-exclusive otome (‘maiden’) visual novels for now, it is nice to see more variety for Nintendo Switch fans.
Here are the titles announced – with release windows in brackets, and teaser trailers (where applicable).
- Olympia Soiree (undecided)
- CLOCK ZERO ～Shuuen no Ichibyou～ Devote (2019)
- Gensou Kissa Enchanté (2019)
- DIABOLIK LOVERS CHAOS LINEAGE (2019)
- Yuki Iwai (Haraichi) Project (undecided)
- Shiritsu Verbara Gakuen ～Versailles no Bara Re*imagination～ (2019)
- Hakuouki Shinkai Tsukikage no Chāo / Hakuouki Shinkai Ginsei no Chāo (2019)
- Birushana Senhime ～Genpei Hi Hana Musou～ (undecided)
- LoverPretend (2019)
- Yunohana SpRING！ ～Mellow Times～ for Nintendo Switch (2019)
- Moujuutsukai to Ouji-sama ～Flower ＆ Snow～ for Nintendo Switch (2019)
- Hanayaka Nari, Waga Ichizoku Modern Nostalgie for Nintendo Switch (2019)
- Hanayaka Nari, Waga Ichizoku Gentou Nostalgie for Nintendo Switch (2019)