Bandai Namco has confirmed the launch date for Super Robot Wars T in Japan!
The game will release on 20 March 2019 – with early pre-orders receiving three bonuses (details courtesy of Gematsu):
- Special Scenario Chapter 0: “Approval Number T1023” – This chapter is set before the Chapter 1 of Super Robot Wars T, allowing you to further delve into the game’s world. By clearing the chapter, you will receive 50,000 in funds, 500 TacP (Tac Points), and the “VTX Employee Handbook” upgrade parts (maximum SP +20, main robot recovers 10 SP each turn).
- Present Scenario: “Special Starter Pack” – A present scenario in which you can receive useful upgrade parts and funds from the start of the game, including 100,000 in funds, 1,000 TacP (Tac Points), and the “Quark Boost” (movement ability +1, weapon attack power +200, and map weapon and range of non-ranged weapon range +1) and “Force Reactor” (vitality +10 at time of deployment) upgrade parts.
- Special Original Robot “Gespenst” Playable from the Start of the Game – By inputting the bonus code before starting Chapter 2 of the main story, you can use the original robot “Gespenst” from the start of the game with the following upgrade parts: “Striker T” (weapon attack power +100, hit correction +20, and critical correction +20) and “Defender T” (maximum HP +500, maximum EN +50, armor +100, and mobility +15).
In addition to a standard retail release (8,600 yen), fans can also pick up a limited “Premium Anime Song & Sound Edition” (12,600 yen) – which includes the following in-game songs:
- “Tryder G7’s Theme” by Isao Taira (from Invincible Robo Tryder G7)
- “Dunbine Tobu” by MIO (from Aura Battler Dunbine)
- “Monologue wo Somete” by Midori Karashima (from New Story of Aura Battler Dunbine)
- “Uchuu wo Kakeru ~Z no Hatsudou” (from Mobile Suit Zeta Gundam)
- “Silent Voice” by Jun Hiroe (from Mobile Suit Gundam ZZ)
- “Beyond the Time (Mobius no Uchuu wo Koete)” by TM Network (from Mobile Suit Gundam: Char’s Counterattack)
- “Flying in the Sky” by Yoshifumi Ushima (from Mobile Fighter G Gundam)
- “Shourisha-tachi no Banka” by Shuji Ooyama (from Mobile Fighter G Gundam)
- “Trust You Forever” by Yoshifumi Ushima (from Mobile Fighter G Gundam)
- “Homura no Sadame” by Tetsu (from Armored Trooper VOTOMS)
- “Itsumo Anata Ga” by Tetsu (from Armored Trooper VOTOMS)
- “Arashi no Yuusha (Hero)” by Nobuhiko Kashiwara (from The Brave Express Mightgaine)
- “Great Dash!” by Locomoraizer and Kaizer (from The Brave Express Mightgaine)
- “Yuusha-Ou Tanjou!” by Masaaki Endou (from The King of Braves GaoGaiGar)
- “Saigo Yuusha Robo Gundan” by Takayuki Miyauchi (from The King of Braves GaoGaiGar)
- “Utsukushi Hikari no Tsubasa” by Osamu Takai (from The King of Braves GaoGaiGar)
- “Tank!” (from Cowboy Bepop)
- “Sasurai no Cowboy” by Tada “Ed” Aoi (from Cowboy Bebop)
- “The Real Folk Blues” by Mai Yamane (from Cowboy Bebop)
- “Top wo Nerae! ~Fly High~” by Noriko Hidaka / Rei Sakuma (from Gunbuster)
- “You Get to Burning” by Yumi Matsuzawa (from Martian Successor Nadesico)
- “Rose Bud” by Yumi Matsuzawa (from Martian Successor Nadesico: The Motion Picture – Prince of Darkness)
- “Heats” by Hironobu Kageyama (from Getter Robo Armageddon)
- “Can’t Stop” by Masaaki Endoh (from Getter Robo Daikessen!)
- “Maziner Z / Infinity Version” by Ichirou Mizuki (from Mazinger Z: Infinity)
- “Ore ha Great Mazinger” by Ichirou Mizuki and Otowa Yurikago Kai (from Great Mazinger)
- “Ore-tachi no Funade” by Ichirou Mizuki and Koorogi ’73 (from Arcadia of My Youth: Endless Orbit SSX)
- “Harlock’s Ballad” by Ichirou Mizuki (from Arcadia of My Youth: Endless Orbit SSX)
- “Yuzurenai Negai” by Naomi Tamura (from Magic Knight Rayearth)
- “Hikaro to Kage wo Dakishimeta Mama” by Naomi Tamura (from Magic Knight Rayearth)
- “Gun x Sword” by Koutarou Nakagawa feat. Ondekoza (from Gun x Sword)
- “Nich ni Achi” by Yukiko (Satsuki Yukino) (from Gun x Sword)
- “A Rising Tide” by Okino and Shuntaro (from Gun x Sword)
- “Eionian” by Elisa Connect EFP (from Expelled from Paradise)
- “Time to Come” (from 4th Super Robot Wars)
Finally, you can check out an updated trailer below.
An English Southeast Asian release is also in the works, although we do not know whether it will launch simultaneously with the Japanese version. We will bring new updates when we hear more in the future.