Earlier this year, The Behemoth revealed Alien Hominid Invasion – a re-imagined version of the original Alien Hominid. Well, today we’ve learnt that Nintendo fans will be able to enjoy the game on the go!
The developer has confirmed with a new trailer that Alien Hominid Invasion will indeed launch on Nintendo Switch, alongside PC and Xbox One. Additionally, the trailer gives us our first glimpse at gameplay – which changes things up into more open-style arena combat.
Check it out below!
- Title: Alien Hominid Invasion
- Developer: The Behemoth
- Publisher: The Behemoth
- Genre: Co-op Run ‘n’ Gun
- Players: One to four
- Release Date: TBA
- Platforms: Xbox One, Switch, PC (Steam)
- Price: TBA
Alien Hominid Invasion is a co-op run ‘n’ gun packed with chaos, mayhem, and a whole lot of explosions. Unlock and equip an arsenal of weapons and boosts, level up, then beam down to invade Earth with up to three other friends. Abduct intel from your enemies to sabotage their plans, observe the oddities of human life, blow up bosses, and mutate into a variety of powerful Alien forms in order to take down the not-so-secret Agents that are dead set on ruining your day.
- Up to four-player local and online co-op.
- Determine your own gameplay path with a non-linear level experience.
- Invade randomly-assembled neighborhoods built from hundreds of hand-crafted city blocks.
- Master movement with Alien acrobatics including flipping, diving, tossing your enemies, and more.
- Unlock and equip tons of unique weapons, boosts, and cosmetics.
- Level up and mutate your Alien to utilize new mechanics like super speed, healing, and flight!
- Three difficulty levels: Friendly, Normal, and INSANE.
We’ll report back when we hear more about this upcoming revamp of the series. Stay tuned!