Ubisoft and Sony Pictures Television Networks have released America’s Greatest Game Shows: Wheel of Fortune & Jeopardy! on Nintendo Switch.
Both games are now available at retail as part of a compilation for USD39.99. On the Nintendo eShop, each game costs USD19.99.
Check out the launch trailer and details below.
Today, Ubisoft and Sony Pictures Television Networks announced that video games based on two of America’s favorite game shows, Jeopardy!® and Wheel of Fortune®, are available now in North and South America for digital download individually, and at retail as a compilation, on the Nintendo Switch™ system. Jeopardy! and Wheel of Fortune video games are available for a MSRP of $39.99 for the bundle and $19.99 for each digital game.
Jeopardy! allows players to compete with two other friends online or offline, showing off their knowledge and reflexes solving thousands of unique puzzles:
- Unique modes: Track your progress and performance in leaderboards by competing in Classic mode. Quick mode offers fewer categories and clues for players looking for a quick match. Family mode includes separate categories to be more inclusive and fun for kids and parents alike.
- Unlock new categories: Answer clues correctly and unlock Super categories.
- Media clues: More than 2,000 puzzles with visual and audio clues, including quotes and songs.
- Customize the game: Players can decide which categories they want during matches. They can also earn a mastery rank once they’ve conquered each Super category.
Wheel of Fortune offers more than 4,000 unique puzzles for hours of fun and unique twists on the classic game:
- Unique modes: Enjoy the authentic TV show experience with all the beats you know and love in Classic mode. Choose the Quick mode to solve just a few puzzles or the Family mode to be more inclusive and fun with family friendly puzzles and modified timers.
- Online multiplayer: Track your progress leaderboards and compare your score and achievements with friends.
- Level up and unlock customization items: Gain levels as you play and unlock new customization items to decorate your contestants and studio set with over 250 unique items.
- Prizes & Gifts: Collect luxurious in-game prizes such as trips and top-value gifts.