Playism’s atmospheric and relaxing Star Sky will be launching via Switch eShop later this month.
Star Sky is a story about a walk in the middle of the night. According to the developer, the only way to play is to walk and stop as your heart desires.
Star Sky is now available for pre-purchase and will soon hit the eShop on May 23rd. List price is at USD 4.99. However, those pre-purchasing the game will be able to get the title for 50% off.
Here’s the trailer and game details:
A quiet night, the heavens above, and a tale waiting to be told.
Under the star-filled night sky, lets take a stroll.
Each choice and step leads to a new encounter, a work of pure imagination, peace and exploration of the beautiful night sky.
Star Sky is available for pre-purchase now on the eShop, and will be releasing on the Nintendo Switch on May 23rd. Those who pre-purchase will be able to get the title for 50% off.
Star Sky is a story about a walk in the middle of the night. The only way to play is to walk and stop as your heart desires.
In certain areas, you can hear the gentle sounds of the night, if you stop for a while to listen you may witness some strange events.
This isn’t a game meant to be played intensely for hours, but rather a relaxing experience that can be explored gently at your own pace.
Walk as much as you like beneath the stars, search for scattered events or simply stay still and listen to the gentle sounds of the night.
Explore Star Sky now without the stress of time or goals consuming you.
- A calming experience set beneath the night’s starry sky.
- Atmospheric music, pulling you in to ease your mind and unwind.
- A calming and tingling experience with calming cues inducing relaxation.
- Become your own narrator of a methodically slow-paced story you choose to weave with every step.
- A variety of secrets and choices spread beneath the stars, only discoverable through patience.