Earlier this year, Headup Games had announced Bridge Constructor: The Walking Dead – a zombie-filled physics puzzler. Well, it looks like the wait for this exciting new adventure is almost over for Nintendo fans!
Headup Games have confirmed that the game will be hitting the Switch eShop on 19 November 2020. As reported previously, the game sees players creating stable escape routes for survivors such as Daryl, Michonne and Eugene – while setting up death traps for awful zombies!
Check out a new gameplay trailer below, along with more details:
Prepare for the ultimate mashup experience! Bridge Constructor: The Walking Dead combines the legendary and challenging puzzle gameplay of Bridge Constructor with the post-apocalyptic universe of AMC’s The Walking Dead.
Join a group of survivors as they fight against hordes of undead walkers and a hostile human community. Build bridges and other constructions through bleak landscapes and ruined structures.
Team up with fan-favorite characters like Daryl, Michonne and Eugene, and create safe passage for iconic vehicles from the series. Use movable level objects, explosives and baits to your advantage as you lure walkers into lethal traps and guide your survivors to safety. Enjoy the physics-based frenzy and ragdoll animations as walkers succumb to the forces of gravity.
- AMC’s The Walking Dead meets Bridge Constructor.
- Create elaborate constructions and lethal traps.
- A captivating plot featuring new faces as well as iconic characters and vehicles from the series.
- Numerous brain-teasing levels and countless brain-eating walkers.
- Make use of movable objects and explosives to lure walkers to their doom.
- Save your survivors and smash the undead hordes.
- Brutally funny walker ragdoll physics.