Here’s another behind-the-scenes at the development of Monster Hunter Stories 2: Wings of Ruin!
Capcom has shared another set of concept artwork for of the game’s characters. This time, we get a closer look at the designs concepts of some of the game’s Hunter NPCs.
Check them out in full below:
— Monster Hunter (@monsterhunter) September 16, 2021
— Monster Hunter (@monsterhunter) September 15, 2021
Monster Hunter Stories 2: Wings of Ruin is now available on Nintendo Switch. We’ll report back as we hear more in the future!
You can check previous concept artwork for the game below:
- Cheval, Alwin, Reverto, Kyle, and Red (Youth)
- Ena, Avinia, Orgo, and Navirou
- Kayna and Lilia
- Tsukino and Melynx
- The Songstress and Ol’ Dede
- Kyle’s Dad and Chief Gara
- Chief Daul, Elder Maolo, and Red
- Yoomlana, Lulucion Clerk, and Lulucion Quest Board
- NPCs from Nua Te Village, Kuan Village, And Rutoh Village