Love the chill atmosphere of Kamura Village in Monster Hunter Rise? Here’s another behind-the-scenes look at its lovely inhabitants!
Capcom has shared more fresh concept artwork of Kamura Village’s residents. In particular, the beautiful artwork depicts the group in peaceful times, with spring blossoming all around them!
Check it out below:
— Monster Hunter (@monsterhunter) May 3, 2021
Monster Hunter Rise is now available on Nintendo Switch. We’ll report back as we hear more in the future!
You can check previous concept artwork for the game below:
- Male/Female starter armor set
- Great Izuchi
- Palamute/Palico Kamura armor set
- Fugen, Hinoa, and Yomogi
- Kagero, Hamon, and Kisaki
- Hinoa and Minoto
- Hojo, Utsushi, and Iori
- Frost Islands
- Rondine and Kogarashi
- Goss Harag
- Shrine Ruins, Flooded Forest, Kamura Village tea shop
- Spiribirds, Petalace, and Clothfly
- Sandy Plains
- Lava Caverns
- Splitting Wyvernshot, Dragonator, and Dragonbait