Enjoying the deadly but breathtaking environments of Monster Hunter Rise? Here’s another behind-the-scenes peek!
Capcom has shared more fresh concept artwork of the game’s locales. This time, we get a closer look at the fiery Lava Caverns location – where players will find fierce foes such as the poisonous Rakna-Kadaki!
Check it all out below:
— Monster Hunter (@monsterhunter) April 11, 2021
Monster Hunter Rise is now available on Nintendo Switch. We’ll report back as we hear more in the future!
You can check previous concept artwork for the game below:
- Male/Female starter armor set
- Great Izuchi
- Palamute/Palico Kamura armor set
- Fugen, Hinoa, and Yomogi
- Kagero, Hamon, and Kisaki
- Hinoa and Minoto
- Hojo, Utsushi, and Iori
- Frost Islands
- Rondine and Kogarashi
- Goss Harag
- Shrine Ruins, Flooded Forest, Kamura Village tea shop
- Spiribirds, Petalace, and Clothfly
- Sandy Plains