Hungry for more stylish fighters on Nintendo Switch? Well, one could very well be on its way in the future!
The Digital Game Rating Committee of Taiwan appears to have posted a new listing for Chaos Code: New Sign of Catastrophe on Nintendo Switch. It even popped up just yesterday (10 February 2020), with the publisher reflected as Arc System Works Asia.
Of course,this does not 100% confirm that the game will be heading to Switch – as publishers and developers can change their minds from time to time. Regardless, we’ll definitely be keeping an eye out on more news of this title possibly heading to Switch in the future!
Until then, here’s a quick synopsis of the game from Steam, if you’re curious:
CHAOS CODE -NEW SIGN OF CATASTROPHE- is a simple yet highly flexible hi-speed 2D Fighting game, where players can enjoy the thrill of fighting with all the flashy moves! There are 7 game modes in the game. Online play is also available for players connected to the internet. Choose from 16 unique characters, and fight in the Rank Matches to claim the top!
- Each of the 16 characters have 4 more additional moves, where players can choose and pick 2 out of it during Character Selection. Find a combination that best suits you!
- Also, in the “Color Edit” Mode, you can even customize the color scheme of your character for greater personality!
- Other game modes include “Arcade Mode”, “Versus Mode”, “Mission Mode” and more.
- Players can also access the “Network Mode” and battle with one another over the internet at the luxury of your home!
- Defeat all other players and be the top ranker!