CyberConnect2 CEO Hiroshi Matsuyama has more details to share about his company’s upcoming indie project – the ‘Trilogy of Vengeance‘.
Thanks to AnimeNewsNetwork’s interview, we now have new tidbits regarding the anthology’s three games. The interview touches upon story details, and how development is going.
Here are the highlights:
- FUGA starts out dark and bleak, but gets more hopeful over time.
- CyberConnect2 waited almost 10 years after Solatorobo, because they did not want the Little Tail Bronx series to get stale.
- CyberConnect2 will soon be promoting the game with online fan communities.
- Tokyo Ogre Gate’s main selling point will be its character, story, and worldview.
- CyberConnect2 is now developing and adjusting Tokyo Ogre Gates’ mechanics.
- Cecile was the idea of a single game director.
- CyberConnect2 is still planning the look and setting of Cecile.
Finally, Hiroshi also shared a few extra tidbits.
- CyberConnect2 will publish manga internationally to promote the three games.
- All three games will get physical releases.
- A fourth game is also being planned.