NIS America has released a new version 1.01 update for Disgaea 1 Complete on PS4 today.
The same update will arrive on Nintendo Switch in the near future. We will let you know once the update is released. Changes in the upcoming update include bug fixes and quality of life updates to enhance the gameplay experience.
See the full patch notes below.
Quality of life updates:
• Shortened the animations of Geo Panel effects.
• Added a sorting function for Special Skills.
• Added more functionality for arranging the order of characters.
• Shortened the animations for the Bonus Gauge.
• Increased the max level and effect of the “Statistician” Innocent.
• Fixes a crash issue when players play for extended periods.
• Level up animation will freeze the game if it keeps occurring.
Misc. system fixes:
• Item world maps that cannot be cleared without item was fixed.
• When using Mr. Gency’s Exit in the item world, some effects like brave heart will still remains.
• Sometimes when attacked by fallen angel Flonne you will not take any damage