Inti Creates’ Dragon Marked For Death will unfortunately be delayed to sometime next year even as the incredible team works hard night and day to get the game out.
The game, which was initially slated for Winter 2017 would have brought you on a side-scrolling multiplayer quest. Still, a delayed game is eventually good while a bad game is always bad. Keep up the great work Inti Creates.
We wanted to give everyone an update on the release timeframe for Dragon Marked for Death. The team is working day and night to make this game the absolute best it it can be, and thus, the game will now release sometime in 2018.
Thank you very much for your patience. pic.twitter.com/2TufBYE8uN
— DragonMFD Official (@DragonMFD) December 20, 2017
Dragon MFD is a 2D side-scrolling action RPG game where up to 4 players can play together in either local multiplayer or online multiplayer. Refreshing, feel-good level designs based around intuitive 2D-action-based gameplay await!
- Play through the game as one of four Dragonkin characters!
- The characters, known as the Dragonkin, have forged a pact with dragons which granted them special new powers. You can choose any one of the Princess, Warrior, Shinobi, or Witch characters to play as.
- Each playable character has different strengths and abilities!
- The Princess is a well-balanced DPS character, the Warrior is a Tank class character that protects the party with his high defense, the Shinobi is DPS that places emphasis on movement on tricky attacks, and the Witch can both heal her allies and damage her emeies.
- A fascinating and immersive dark fantasy world
- Carefully drawn pixel art from some of the industry’s best pixelmancers paints the entire picture and brings players right into the dark fantasy setting.
- Work together with your companions to progress through stages!
- In Dragon MFD, working together with your companions opens up a whole new realm of possibilities when it comes to defeating enemies and traversing stages.
- Battle against gargantuan bosses!
- Absolutely gigantic bosses that are bigger than the entire screen await our heroes. Work together with your comrades to take down these larger than life baddies!
- Dozens and dozens of hours worth of gameplay!
- Make no mistake, Dragon MFD is a massive game for its genre. With single stages that span 200-400 screens, over 30 main quests, and tons of side quests to tackle, players have tons of playtime to look forward to!