Square Enix has released a new patch for Dragon Quest Builders 2 for Nintendo Switch in Japan.
The patch, titled version 1.2.2, brings a slew of improvements and bug fixes. Patch notes could be found below:
- Icon size for villager requests have increased, size could be adjusted in settings menu
- Adjustment to the appearance of monsters in Hollow Island.
- Adjustment to Malroth’s offense ability when weak weapons are equipped
- Added items requested by certain villagers to monster drops
- Increased probability of becoming friends with certain monsters
- Adjusted the icon for several villager requests and items required for storylines
- Fixed a bug which prevent players from progressing to other islands after Hollow Island
- Other bug fixes