S.E.L.L. has published the latest video game sales data in France for the 30th week of 2019 (July 22 to July 28, 2019).
Fire Emblem Three Houses, which debuted on 26 July 2019, was both the bestselling and 2nd-bestselling game of the week. This was due to the strong sales of its Limited Edition bundle alongside the standard edition package.
In 3rd place was Super Mario Maker 2 – while Mario Kart 8 Deluxe and New Super Mario Bros. U Deluxe came in at 4th and 5th place. Overall, Nintendo Switch games completely dominated the French market again, with all top 5 spots being first-party Nintendo titles!
Check out the full charts below:
Top 5 Bestsellers (all platforms)
- Fire Emblem: Three Houses (NSW)
- Fire Emblem: Three Houses Limited Edition (NSW)
- Super Mario Maker 2 (NSW)
- Mario Kart 8 Deluxe (NSW)
- New Super Mario Bros. U Deluxe (NSW)
Top 3 Nintendo Switch Bestsellers
- Fire Emblem: Three Houses
- Fire Emblem: Three Houses Limited Edition
- Super Mario Maker 2
Top 3 Nintendo 3DS Bestsellers
- Super Mario Maker for 3DS (Nintendo Selects)
- Mario Kart 7
- Yo-Kai Watch 3