Nintendo has released the latest update for Fire Emblem: Three Houses on Switch!
This new update includes the Wave 2 DLC for those who availed the Expansion Pass as well as a free update for the game which now makes the Maddening mode available.
Here’s what’s included in the Wave 2 DLC:
- Five additional Auxiliary Battles
- New Auxiliary Battle background music (can be selected in the Option Menu)
- Four valuable items with stat boosts: Movement speed +2, Max. HP +7, Str +3, Spd +3
- One new type of attire for most students
- A pair of glasses for Byleth to wear.
In addition, players who finish the game in Maddening mode without carrying over a previous cleared save data, players would notice that the title screen will feature a slight change.
Here’s the announcement:
Those looking for a greater challenge in #FireEmblem: Three Houses, Maddening Mode is available now via a free software update. If you finish a game in this mode without carrying over your previous cleared save data, the title screen will slightly change. Good luck, professor! pic.twitter.com/L30WyxGc0u
— Nintendo of America (@NintendoAmerica) September 11, 2019