This week’s issue of the Weekly Famitsu has revealed new information on the upcoming Fire Emblem Awakening DLC for Fire Emblem Warriors.
First, the most surprising thing is the DLC will be arriving as soon as tomorrow (March 22, 2018), along with a free update adding new aspects to the game.
Details and pictures can be found below.
- New characters: Owain, Tharja and Olivia
- New DLC suits: Chrom, Lissa and Cordelia
- New history map: Scion of Legend by Owain
- Infinal Blessing: Raise all enemy levels to 150
- New weapon skill that can raise the normal ATK weapon to the maximum as personal weapons
- You can reset a character level to 1 and get materials in exchange
- Add a strategist’s blessing, which changes the game to strategist mode. In this mode, your controlled character can not hurt but other allies will fight much better in return. This means that all you can do is give orders, just like a professional strategist