Long live Tilted Towers.
Fortnite Season 9 is now available – bringing more huge changes to the landscape of the island. After a cataclysmic eruption, players can now experience an all-new futuristic landscape with refurbished locations such as Neo Tilted, Peely’s Banana Stand, and more!
Check out more details from Epic Games below, along with new trailers for Season 9.
The volcano has erupted and forever changed some long lasting locations – from the ashes, Neo Tilted rises. Grab the squad to explore the bright lights of new attractions like Peely’s Banana Stand and Nugget Hut. Catch a ride and quickly traverse areas by flying in and out of the new Slipstream wind transportation system. Use the new Air Vents to quickly navigate from building to building. Take a glide over to the new Mega Mall to do some shopping before the storm hits. The future is yours in Season 9!
A new season also means a brand new Battle Pass. Over 100 new exclusive rewards are ready for you to unlock, and it still costs the same 950 V-bucks. This season, you’ll get the Sentinel Outfit and Rox progressive Outfit instantly when you purchase the Battle Pass. As you level up your Battle Pass, you’ll unlock new rewards like new dual pickaxes, a robo kitty, flying disc toys, and more! And at Tier 100, you’ll unlock a battle tested progressive outfit: Vendetta.
New to this Season’s Battle Pass are Fortbytes! Use clues to earn and locate hidden pickups around the island, helping you unlock rewards and uncover the secrets of Season 9.
- These tunnels of wind passively carry players down the stream.
- Players can move faster and change direction when actively trying to move down the Stream.
- Use directional input to gain extra velocity. Experiment with bobbing up and down for higher speeds.
- Players are launched when exiting the tube based on their movement speed and exit angle.
- Projectiles and Vehicles can also enter the Slipstream.
- Air Vents
- The powerful gusts of air from these environmental items can launch players short distances and grant immunity to fall damage.
- Fortbytes are a series of 100 collectible computer chips available to Battle Pass owners. As you collect Fortbytes, you’ll decrypt a mysterious image. Collect them all to unlock rewards and uncover the secrets of Season 9.
- On the first day of Season 9, there are 18 Fortbytes available to find. At least 1 new Fortbyte will be unlocked each day. Check the Challenges Tab for detailed information on which Fortbytes are currently available and when the others unlock.
- Fortbytes cannot be collected after Season 9 ends.
The future is in your hands! Build your own imagined version of Neo Tilted using futuristic prefab sets and gallery options. Hover platforms allow for sky-high construction and are great for platforming. New season, new city, new opportunities for great games.
Season 9 Asset Pack
The Fortnite Community Asset Pack has been updated with art from Season 9. Download here to use in your projects and creations. Thank you for showing your passion and creativity within Fortnite!