Recently, Bandai Namco hosted a God Eater official broadcast where they announced details about the upcoming version 2.30 update for God Eater 3.
This update will add new background music for the jukebox, new Ashwrought Aragami, new swimsuit costumes and balance adjustments.
Check out the details below:
Version 2.30 Update
New background music added to the jukebox.
Added new episode to “Traversing the Past” (Phym). Version 2.40 will add Keith Pennywort and Neal Pennywort episodes. Version 2.50 will add Ein episode.
New Ashwrought Aragami added:
- Tirani Hannibal
- Melam Marduk
- Balmung Regalia
New costumes added:
- Adjusted GAP acquisition method: GAP can be infinitely re-acquired through the special mission “Urgent: Snack Collection.”
- Adjusted the amount of stamina consumed for Dive: “Buckler: 20 –> 12,” “Shield: 25 –> 15,” and “Tower Shield: 30 –> 18.”
- Guard range expansion skill(s) added
- Adjusted Link Burst bullets to pierce through everything, as well as increased homing performance.
- “Bullet [Heal]” and “Radiation Bullet [Recovery]” now available for all guns (purchasable bullets added).
Additional system-related features:
- Added airborne enemies to Preview Mode.
- Added “wait” function to Phym.
- Added a function to copy another player’s custom bullet via their Avatar Card.
What do you think? Let us know in the comments.