Golden Famicom Classic Mini Announced For Japan
To commemorate the 50th Anniversary of the long running Shonen Jump magazine, Nintendo and Shonen Jump will be releasing Famicom Classic Mini: Weekly Shonen Jump 50th Anniversary Edition in Japan.
The Weekly Shonen Jump 50th Anniversary Edition is the very first special edition Nintendo Classic Mini console announced in the world. The system is coated in golden paint and features 30 games based on the Weekly Shonen Jump series, a lineup of games different from the original Famicom Classic Mini.
- Tag Team Match: MUSCLE
- Dragon Quest
- Fist of the North Star
- Dragon Ball: Shenron no Nazo
- Kinnikuman: Kinniku-Sei Oi Sodatsusen
- Saint Seiya: Ougon Densetsu
- Captain Tsubasa
- Saint Seiya: Ougon Densetsu Kanketsu Hen
- Famicom Jump: Hero Retsuden
- Sakigake!! Otokojuku Shippuu Ichi Gou Sei
- Ankoku Shinwa: Yamato Takeru Densetsu
- Tenchi o Kurau
- Hokuto no Ken 3: Shin Seiki Sōzō: Seiken Retsuden
- Dragon Ball 3: Goku Den
- Captain Tsubasa 2
- Dragon Ball Z: Kyoushuu! Saiyajin
- Magical Taluluto: Fantastic World
- Famicom Jump II: Saikyō no Shichinin
- Rokudenashi Blues
It’s unlikely Nintendo will release this special product in the west, but as long as major retailers in Japan carry it, you’ll most likely be able to import it from Amazon Japan. Famicom Classic Mini: Weekly Shonen Jump 50th Anniversary Edition launches July 7, 2018 for a suggested retail price of 7980 yen excluding sales tax.