After completing the third trial of the Isle Of Armor’s story, players will unlock a new feature which allows them to purchase upgrades for the Master Dojo using collected Watts.
Players can start using this feature by speaking to Master Mustard’s wife Honey, who will add various amenities to the Master Dojo depending on the total number of Watts the player has given her. These amenities include a hairstylist, vending machines, a Rotomi unit and more.
You can check out the full list of upgrades/features below, along with how many Watts it will take to unlock each of them:
- 5,000 Watts – A hairstylist is added to the dojo.
- 10,000 Watts – A broken Rotomi terminal is added to the dojo.
- 20,000 Watts – The Rotomi is fixed and can be used normally.
- 30,000 Watts – Adds basic vending machine that sells battle items for lower prices than normal.
- 40,000 Watts – Soda Pop is added to the vending machine.
- 50,000 Watts – Lemonade is added to the vending machine.
- 100,000 Watts – Adds Refrigerator which contains camp cooking ingredients like Fruit Bunch, Moomoo Cheese, Large Leek, and Sausages.
- 200,000 Watts – EV boosting items (Protein and Iron) are added to the vending machine.
- 300,000 Watts – Calcium and Zinc are added to the vending machine.
- 400,000 Watts – HP Up and Carbos are added to the vending machine.
- 500,000 Watts – Dojo League card background is unlocked
- 800,000 Watts – Honey’s League Card is unlocked
- 1,000,000 Watts – Battle Honey in a 1v1 Pokémon Battle.
- 3,280,000 Watts – You’ll go on a walk with Honey, concluding in obtaining her Rare League Card.
Although this looks like a daunting number of Watts, players can earn them rapidly by completing Max Raid battles as well as through the Isle Of Armor NPC Digging Pa, who can dig up large quantities of Watts in exchange for Armorite Ore.
What do you think? Let us know in the comments.