The Isle Of Armor DLC for Pokemon Sword And Shield offers several interesting perks to players who own it, including a new batch of gift Pokemon they can receive from various NPCs on the island.
Below is a list of all the known gift Pokemon for the Isle Of Armor DLC as well as how to obtain them. The list includes the Legendary Kubfu, Kanto Starters Bulbasaur & Squirtle, as well as numerous Alolan variants.
- Bulbasaur & Squirtle
- After completing the first trial a the Dojo, players get to choose one of the two Kanto Starter to add to their party, both have the ability to Gigantamax
- After completing all three Dojo trials, the Legendary Kubfu will join the player. In order to evolve it into Urshifu, players must complete the Tower of Darkness/Waters with it
- After completing all three Dojo trials, the character Hyde will give the player a Porygon as a gift
- Alolan Variants
- Early on in the story, players will encounter a Hiker who owns several Alolan Diglett that are hiding around the Isle Of Armor.
- As the player find more of his Diglett, the Hiker will gift them Alolan form Pokemon with their Hidden Abilities.
- 5 Diglett ~ Alolan Meowth
- 10 Diglett ~ Kantonian Slowpoke
- 20 Diglett ~ Alolan Vulpix
- 30 Diglett ~ Alolan Sandshrew
- 40 Diglett ~ Alolan Raichu
- 50 Diglett ~ Alolan Marowak
- 75 Diglett ~ Alolan Exeggutor
- 150 Diglett ~ Alolan Diglett
- Once players have found 100 Diglett, the Hiker will gift them with an Alolan Starter Pokemon with its Hidden Ability, dependent on which Galar Starter the player chose at the start of their journey.
- Grookey chosen ~ Rowlett
- Scorbunny chosen ~ Litten
- Sobble chosen ~ Popplio
What do you think? Let us know in the comments.