Aside from Ramanas Park, there are several other Legendary Pokemon that are native to the Sinnoh region which can be captured normally in Pokemon Brilliant Diamond And Shining Pearl.
For those who are visiting the Sinnoh Region for the very first time, below you will find a quick guide explaining where to find all the currently available Gen IV Legendary Pokemon:
- Players will encounter either Dialga or Palkia depending on which version of the games they are playing. Dialga only appears in Brilliant Diamond, while Palkia only appears in Shining Pearl.
- They will be encountered just by playing through the game’s Main Story, at the Spear Pillar while foiling Team Galactic’s Plans.
- Another group of Legendary Pokemon players will encounter while playing the Main Story is the Lake Trio, comprising Uxie, Azelf, and Mespirit.
- After finishing the game’s Main Story, they can be found at the following locations:
- Uxie can be found at Lake Acuity
- Azelf can be found at Lake Valor
- Mespirit can initially be found at Lake Verity, however, after speaking to it the Pokemon will fly out of the cave and must be hunted for all over Sinnoh as a roaming Pokemon. Note that its attributes, including Shininess, are decided the moment the player interacts with it at Lake Verity
- The sinister Giratina can be found at Turnback Cave, which is located in Sendoff Spring, a location only accessible after obtaining the National Dex.
- This cave is a winding maze that requires players to reach the end in 30 rooms or less.
- The pillar shows players a specific number which tells them the clockwise exit they need to take on entering each room.
- Following the instructions correctly will lead the player to Giratina in its Altered Forme.
- The volcanic Heatran can be found on Stark Mountain, which is located in the postgame Fight Area. It is encountered as part of a quest involving the NPC Trainer Buck. This quest requires the National Dex to start.
- After initially meeting Buck at Stark Mountain, the player will have to escort him to the center of the Mountain, where he will claim a treasure called the Magma Stone.
- The player will then need to travel to the Survival Area and visit Buck’s Grandfather, who warns Buck that the stone needs to be in its proper place or the mountain will erupt.
- Buck will then go back to Stark Mountain to return the stone. The player can then encounter Heatran by journeying to the deepest part of Stark Mountain.
- The creator of the Regi Trio can be found sleeping on the lowest floor of Snowpoint Temple, which is accessible after obtaining the National Dex.
- Regigigas will only awaken to challenge the player if all three Regi have been captured from Ramanas Park and placed in the player’s party.
- The Lunar Pokemon Cresselia can be found by visiting Fullmoon Island, which can be accessed by speaking with a Sailor in Canalave City whose child has fallen prey to endless nightmares.
- Speaking to the Sailor will launch a quest to obtain the Lunar Feather, which will take the player to Fullmoon Island.
- There, Cresselia can be found and interacted with, after which it must be hunted for all over Sinnoh as a roaming Pokemon. Note that its attributes, including Shininess, are decided the moment the player interacts with it.
- As a roaming Pokemon Cresselia can be tracked using the Pokétch Marking Map app.
What do you think? Let us know in the comments.