Here’s What’s In Store For Rocket League In February & March 2019
Psyonix has recently revealed more details on what to expect with Rocket League in the coming months.
Now that the full Cross-Platform Play on Rocket League has rolled out, the game will be getting a number of updates and events.
Here’s what you can expect to see in February, March, and beyond:
– End of Competitive Season 9 + Rewards!
– Beginning of Competitive Season 10
– All new In-Game Event
– Friends List (previously referred to as RocketID)
– Cross-Platform Party system
– New Crate launch
– New in-game Music
– New Licensed Premium DLC
– Rocket Pass 2 Ends
Also, in Spring, Rocket Pass 3 is expected to rollout with a new Challenge System. More details will be revealed as the team gets closer to its release. In addition, the new area previously intended for the game’s version in China will be seeing a release for all territories, still coming in 2019.
Meanwhile, for competitive players, here are the rewards for Competitive Season 9:
Competitive and Extra Mode Rewards
- Bronze I or higher – Season 9 – Bronze Wheels
- Silver I or higher – Season 9 – Silver Wheels + lower Wheels
- Gold I or higher – Season 9 – Gold Wheels + lower Wheels
- Platinum I or higher – Season 9 – Platinum Wheels + lower Wheels
- Diamond I or higher – Season 9 – Diamond Wheels + lower Wheels
- Champion I or higher – Season 9 – Champion Wheels + Lower Wheels
Grand Champion Rewards
- Competitive Grand Champion – ‘Season 9 – Grand Champion’ In-Game Title + all Season 9 Wheels
- Rumble Grand Champion – ‘Season 9 – RNG Champ’ In-Game Title + all Season 9 Wheels
- Dropshot Grand Champion – ‘Season 9 – Floor Destroyer’ In-Game Title + all Season 9 Wheels
- Hoops Grand Champion – ‘Season 9 – Dunk Master’ In-Game Title + all Season Wheels
- Snow Day Grand Champion – ‘Season 9 – Blizzard Wizard’ In-Game Title + all Season 9 Wheels
(Note: Grand Champion In-Game Titles for Extra Modes are earned by achieving Grand Champion in each individual Extra Mode)
Remember, you have to complete your placement matches in a Competitive Playlist and fulfill the appropriate Season Reward Level in order to earn your rewards for Competitive Season 9. Competitive Season 10 will have the same soft reset that previous competitive seasons have had. You will need to complete 10 placement matches per Competitive Playlist to earn your rank, which will likely be near your previously-held rank.