The developers of Hero Siege have announced they’re working on bringing the hack ‘n slash game to Nintendo Switch sometime in the future.
Hero Siege on Nintendo Switch will support cross-platform play with PC and mobile, but not the PS4 version as Sony doesn’t allow that. The game is also set to receive a physical release at retail.
Check out the trailer, box art, and details below.
– ONLINE MULTIPLAYER with up to 4 players!
– Randomly generated levels, items, dungeons, bosses, secrets and events. Every game session you play is different!
– Over 170 unique crafted items that are either passive, usable or orbiting.
– Over 80 different enemies with the possibility to spawn as rare or elite with extra hp/damage and abilities, but dropping better loot and giving more exp!
– Over 30 Achievements to unlock!
– Customize your character with over 60 different hats!
– 4 Acts to play through! Extra acts come with Expansion sets!
– Random Dungeons and Crypts to explore and clear from loot and enemies!
– 7 playable classes! Extra classes come with Expansion sets!
– 6 different difficulty levels to unlock!
– Tons of random! Start discovering all the wonderful secrets and content!
– Loot system with: normal, superior, rare, legendary, mythic and satanic loot!