Rising Star Games and Daylight Studios have confirmed the release date for Holy Potatoes! A Weapon Shop?!’s launch on Nintendo Switch.
The game will be out July 12, 2018 via Nintendo eShop for 14.99€ / £14.99 / $14.99. Languages supported are English, French, German, Spanish and Russian.
Watch the latest trailer below.
As a true chip off the old spud, take charge of your granddad’s weapon shop and turn it into the place to be for hard-boiled adventurers. Employ eager smiths to craft hundreds of weapons, then sell them to any heroic spud you like. Peel off the profits to buy more materials, find relics and enchantments on your travels, train up your smiths and then do it all over again! The better your weapons, the better your reputation becomes… keep it up and soon enough, you’ll have a shop that is the cream of the crop!
- Includes the bonus adventure Spud Tales: Journey To Olympus completely free, no hassel(back)!
- Dive into a hilarious potato world and take control of your own weapon shop, employing over 30 smiths to cook up the best weapons you can
- Craft hundreds of unique weapons, training up your smiths to make better swords, axes and bows that’ll bring in bigger wedges of cash
- Explore the world for materials, relics and enchantments, then use them to research and build valuable weapon types
- Meet over 20 spudified versions of legendary pop-culture icons!
- Features music by Kimura Masahiko, the legendary composer behind the scores for the Genso Suikoden and Castlevania series