Golden Tools are some of the hardest items to get in the Animal Crossing games, and they have returned to Animal Crossing: New Horizons.
If you want to learn how to get them all, read on below:
Unlike past games, you’ll unlock a recipe to craft the Golden Tool that you have qualified for. That is because Golden Tools will break after a certain number of uses (about 200 times). You’ll also need a Gold Nugget and the respective tool to craft the Golden Tool.
Requirements are as follows:
- Golden Axe – Break your axe 100 times (any type of axe is fine)
- Golden Shovel – Rescue Gulliver 30 times
- Golden Net – Collect all bugs (all must be in the museum)
- Golden Rod – Collect all fishes (all must be in the museum)
- Golden Slingshot – Shoot the balloons many times (how many times is still unknown at this point)
- Golden Watering Can – Achieve a 5 star Island Evaluation rating
What do you think?