Previously, we reported that Hyperlight Ultimate was heading exclusively to Switch. Thankfully, Nintendo fans won’t have to wait much longer to experience some psychedelic shooting action in the palm of their hands!
CatfishBlues Games has confirmed that the neon shooter will be hitting the Switch eShop on 9 July 2019, for $8.99 USD. This remaster of Hyperlight EX (originally on 3DS) includes all new additions, such as 4-player versus and HD Rumble!
Check out more screenshots and details below.
Hyperlight is an high intensity arcade action game in which you control a spaceship that fights against hordes of evil alien monsters in a virtual cosmic environment.
Your spaceship has a special capability: It can travel at a Faster-Than-Light speed becoming itself the final weapon! By colliding with enemies in this state the ship can instantly destroy everything it touches!
In the game there are also plenty of other bonus, weapons and entities that can help you overcome the many difficulties you’ll be facing, including battles against terrific final bosses that await you on the dark side of the universe!
Ultimate Edition Features:
- HD graphics boosted with beautiful special effects (@60fps).
- Refined gameplay with several additions and optimizations.
- Arcade Mode with 50+ levels and 12 boss fights!
- 2 Players local co-op mode in Arcade, Infinity and Panic game modes.
- 4 Players local VS battles thanks to a new game mode!
- Online leaderboards with a global ranking system.
- Full HD Rumble™ support.