Exploration flying game InnerSpace is heading to Nintendo Switch on January 16, 2018, Aspyr Media has confirmed.
The game will cost USD19.99 on the Nintendo eShop in North America. InnerSpace takes place in a universe of “inside-out planets”. Roam around the Inverse to discover civilizations and relics of the past and adapt lost technologies to build new airframes.
More details and a trailer can be found below.
- Discover The Inverse – InnerSpace is a game about exploration, about player-driven moments both small and grandiose. Take your time, soar through the skies and dive through the oceans, and the secrets of the Inverse will reveal themselves.
- Relics of the Past – Scattered among the ruins are priceless relics, the final messages from the extinct civilizations that once ruled the Inverse.
- Airframes of the Ancients – Adapt lost technologies to build new airframes, each with unique abilities to soar above the waters, and below.
- Colossal Mystery – The Inverse is dying, but you’re not alone. Demigods still roam here, hoarding what power they have left, the keepers of secrets as old as the Inverse. Fly carefully.
- The Art of Flight – Featuring an ethereal art style and soothing electronic musical score, InnerSpace delivers a thoughtful, provocative flying experience unlike any other.