Bandai Namco Entertainment has announced it’s delisting 10 Nintendo 3DS games from the Nintendo eShop on September 28, 2018 in Japan.
No reason was given for taking down the games, but it’s speculated to be due to licensing issues. Full list of affected games below.
- Guruguru Tamagotchi!
- Tamagotchi! Seishun no Dream School
- Tamagotchi no Dokidoki ☆ Dream Omisetchi
- Doki Doki! PreCure: Narikiri Life!
- Kamen Rider: Travelers Senki
- Juuden Sentai Kyoryuger: Game de Kaburincho!!
- Makai Ouji devils and realist Dairiou no Hihou
- Gundam Try Age SP
- Cho~ricchi! Tamagotchi no Puchi Puchi Omisecchi de Violin Lesson