Graffiti Games and Space Mace Games have announced a release date for Joggernauts on Nintendo Switch.
The auto-runner party game features co-op for up to four players, and will launch for Nintendo Switch eShop on October 11. There was no announcement of a price, however.
Check out the announcement trailer below:
Colorful, Chaotic, Co-Op Switching
- Switch places at just the right time to beat color-coded levels.
- Work together as a team. No jogger left behind!
- Co-op that’s actually cooperative.
It’s got Single Player, too!
- You Jump for Two!
- You Switch for Two!
- You Coordinate the Two!
- Your cat watches. (Cat not included)
- It’s like patting your head and rubbing your belly, but you’re jogging.
Easy to Learn, but Deceptively Difficult
- Only 2 buttons! How hard can that be?
- Difficulty modifiers to play faster, slower, safer, or danger…er.
- Mind-bending action puzzles that hate you.
- There is one!
- With a robot.
- And a ton of really great music!
- It’s got a Funny Funny Joke (Limit 1).
- And super secret secrets to find!
- And trophies to collect.
- … in space.