Award winning minimalist RPG Kingdom: New Lands is officially heading to Nintendo Switch. The game was released earlier this year on PC.
The game will be releasing on the Nintendo eShop on September 14, 2017.
Kindly note Kingdom: New Lands is a different title from Kingdom: Two Crowns, which is slated to arrive in 2018 on Switch with new features such as co-op and a brand new soundtrack.
- New features! Well, this was a given but just to elaborate a bit we’re talking about a new win scenario, additional tech level, new citizen role, and more stuff we don’t want to spoil! And of course…
- Co-op! That is the biggest draw for Two Crowns for sure! Co-op will be local split screen, but it’s also hot join so a friend can jump in and out of your game at any point during the campaign.
- Brand new soundtrack! There will be zero tracks from any previous Kingdom game!
- Overhaul of visuals! The pixel art in the Kingdom series is already top notch, but we’re taking it another step up and adding new skins for the rulers.
- Available on lots of platforms! We announced PC and Switch, but alongside that we’ll also bring Two Crowns to Xbox One, PS4, and mobile!
More details on Kingdom: New Lands can be found here.