Earlier today, during the latest episode of Japanese variety show Pokenchi, some interesting details were revealed about the upcoming Pokemon Sword And Shield Crown Tundra DLC.
The segment on Pokenchi revolved around Dynamax Adventures, the new mode in the Crown Tundra DLC that allows players to encounter and capture Legendaries from previous Pokemon games. Notably, the segment confirmed that Legendary Pokemon encountered at the end of a Dynamax Adventure have a 100% catch rate, although players can still only capture one of each.
You can read a summary of the recap below, as translated via Serebii:
- To get to the Legendary Pokémon, players have to face off against 3 Dynamax Pokémon beforehand.
- After defeating each Dynamax Pokemon, they then have a choice on which way to go before finally getting to the final Pokémon.
- Damage received from the previous stages carries over so PP and HP lost is continued onwards.
- Players can find characters and berries on the paths that can heal.
- Players get guaranteed capture of the Legendary Pokémon they face but can only capture one of each.
The Crown Tundra DLC launches on October 22nd for Pokemon Sword And Shield.
What do you think? Let us know in the comments.