It looks like two more familiar faces will be swinging by to greet players in Atelier Ryza 2: Lost Legends &The Secret Fairy!
Famitsu magazine has unveiled new details about the sequel, revealing that both Empel Vollmer and Lila Decyrus from the first Atelier Ryza game will make a re-appearance. Along with this, the report also reveals some other changes to the Puni Raising and Atelier systems.
Here are the highlights below (courtesy of Ryokutya2089):
- Empel Vollmer and Lila Decyrus will appear in Atelier Ryza 2. The two have been continuing their travels in search of something.
- Empel is surprised to see Tao’s growth.
- Meanwhile, Lila appears to be worried about the listless Lent – it appears that something happened to him since the first game.
- The Puni Raising will add a new leveling system. Puni at higher levels will give players more quantity and rarer items.
- The ateliers will get a big upgrade with the ability to rearrange the area. Since players will have two floors to work with, there’s plenty of space for all kinds of decorations or furniture.
Atelier Ryza 2: Lost Legends &The Secret Fairy will be hitting Nintendo Switch on 26 January 2021. You can pre-order a physical copy over here (ships worldwide)