D3 Publisher and developer Felistella (Summon Night series) have announced Maglam Lord for Switch.
The game is described as a single player “magic sword creation action RPG” with dating sim elements. It is scheduled to launch this winter in Japan.
More details can be found via its teaser website (translation courtesy of Gematsu):
Endangered demon lord species x marriage partner search = magic sword creation action RPG! A brand new game from a team of wonderful creators!
The protagonist made a name for himself as the deadliest demon lord. But after waking up from a long sleep, he had somehow been designated an “endangered species”!? In Maglam Lord, aim for a complete recovery of yourself, and craft magic swords and fight alongside companions. To avoid extinction of your kind, you can also even look for a marriage partner in heroes and companions…? This is an exhilarating and brand-new action RPG with a world and scenario by Kei Miyakozuki, character design and illustration by Lack, and crafted by a team of wonderful creators.
- Development: Felistella (Summon Night 5)
- World Setting and Scenario: Kei Miyakozuki (Summon Night series)
- Character Design and Illustration: Lack (Fate/Grand Order‘s Okada Izou, etc.)
- Main Theme: Chiaki Fujita (Sing Like Talking) (“Hikari no Miyako” from Summon Night 2, “Spiral” from Spiral: Machi Koujou no Kiseki)
- Sound: Puresound (Summon Night series, Metal Max series)
You can also follow the game on Twitter @MaglamLord. We’ll report back as we hear more!