Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3 Updated To Version 3.0.0, Adds New Costumes, Events, And More
Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3: The Black Order has been updated to Version 3.0.0, adding a host of new costumes, and a new “Event” system.
The new “Event” system allows players to earn various rewards by playing the game, with the current event revolving around the new “Danger Room” mode. This update also adds many new costumes for various characters, increases the level cap, adds new Alliance Grid nodes and more.
Check out the full Patch Notes below:
- Added support for “Rise of the Phoenix” DLC (paid).
- Added a new mode “DANGER ROOM”.
- Added new Gauntlet has been added.
- Added new playable characters:
- You can experience part of the new mode “DANGER ROOM
- An event tab has been added to the main menu.
- New costumes are available.
- New voice lines are available
- Increased the maximum level of heroes to 200.
- New effects have been added to the special effects such as ISO-8.
- Alliance enhancements have been updated.
- The amount of SHIELD tokens that can be earned on GAUNTLET and NIGHTMARE has been adjusted.
- Fixed some issues so that you can play the game comfortably.
What do you think? Let us know in the comments.